Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Download Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Movie Here
Download Movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's ChestPirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Formats: divx, 720p
Genres: Action, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 7.40
IMDB Votes: 92627
Actors: Depp, Johnny as Jack Sparrow, Bailie, David as Cotton, Bloom, Orlando as Will Turner, Arenberg, Lee as Pintel, Knightley, Keira as Elizabeth Swann, Pryce, Jonathan as Governor Weatherby Swann, Crook, Mackenzie as Ragetti, Harris, Naomie as Tia Dalma, Hollander, Tom as Cutler Beckett, Klebba, Martin as Marty, Davenport, Jack as Norrington, McNally, Kevin as Gibbs, Schofield, David as Mercer, Nighy, Bill as Davy Jones, Skarsgard, Stellan as Bootstrap Bill
Just before their wedding, Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner are arrested by Lord Cutler Beckett for helping the pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, but Cutler proposes a deal to Will: their freedom per Jack's compass. Meanwhile, Jack is afraid of the sea, because he owes his soul to the evil Davy Jones, the Captain of the Flying Dutchmen. When Will meets Jack, the pirate proposes to exchange his compass by a key owned by Davy Jones. Will goes to the Flying Dutchman without knowing how dangerous and diabolic Davy Jones and his crew are.
Download Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Movie Here
OMG this Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest film is awesome! Bright! Scares me a little disappointed, because for all the bad reviews that I read, but I had to watch as the Pirates 1 is my favorite DVD film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Johnny Depp is my future husband, lol! I ended up loving this DVD film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest so much that I have already seen twice! This Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Action movie will entertain you from the beginning! I laughed so much that has been a while since I had so much fun watching a movie! All activities are great.Johnny is hilarious (and hot) as in the first movie! Keira Knightley has done a great job, you can see how it was raised as a actress.Orlando ... Bloom Orlando Bloom! I'm not a fan of him, but he did a better job in large POTC1.Billy Nighy as Davy Jones, really cool! CGI is impressive, just blew me away! I just can not wait to see the third movie! YO-YO-HO HO A Pirate's Life For Me
I do not understand what is so special about this movie. I am a big fan of Johnny Depp, but that does not mean that all his films are the best. I have seen the first DVD and I just thought OK, the total time pass. I believe that there is no need for a sequel.I are not interested to see Part 2, but my friends insisted so I went to see him on the first day .... OH MY GOD! it was very boring, stupid and disgusting, I think my money wasted in this film, I am not going to see the third part of this Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Action film to ... Most of my friends were not enjoying the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Action film and said that even though the next day everyone can appreciate that (I do not understand at first, then all those who read the story online, then you praises) think that if you do not understand while watching a Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest movie impossible then, as if the next day ... so please give your own opinion, not copied to others ... I do not know how this DivX film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is doing big business at the box office, Superman Returns and MI 3 were much better ... anyway its Hollywood everything is unpredictable. Johnny Depp and Keira Knightly was overacting, Orlando Bloom must stop working in just this type of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Action movie ... the DVD film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was not funny at all, because no one is laughing in the room ... story was bad, slow and confusing, the same action and effects of age ... Please do not waste your money, wait for the DVD, then you do not even waste your time.
When you see pirates 2 for the first time, you start to wonder what was going on by the director Gore Verbinski mind. Pirates 2 shows a very different side to piracy than that of "the curse of the black pearl." Disloyalty, greed and lies are the core issues of piracy, but this has proved more in the second DVD movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest than the first. Definitely, Mr. Verbinski has shown a new face to piracy, which is not as' sugar-coated ", as the first movie. But in general, in the end you are still hanging on the end of the series as expected. Well done to all concerned. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was over!

Download Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Dreamcatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment