Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moulin Rouge!

Download Moulin Rouge! Movie Here
Download Movie Moulin Rouge!Moulin Rouge!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return., Above All Things This Story Is About Love, This Story Is About Freedom, He entered in a world where fantasies are real., This story is about love, overcoming all obstacles., Every man wanted her. But One man dared to love her., This is a story about LOVE, Music is the food of LOVE, Nothing matters but LOVE., Come And Get Me Boys!, No Laws. No Limits. One Rule. Never Fall In Love., The show must go on, Club Moulin Rouge - an experience you won't forget!, This Story Is About Beauty, Truth - Beauty - Freedom - Love, Believe In Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and above all things, Love., This Story Is About Truth
Formats: divx, hpc, hidivx, 720p
Genres: Musical, Drama, Romance
Year: 2001
IMDB Rating: 7.70
IMDB Votes: 69224
Actors: Mulcahy, Lara as Mome Fromage, Leguizamo, John as Toulouse-Lautrec, Roxburgh, Richard as The Duke, McDonald, Garry as The Doctor, Kidman, Nicole as Satine, O'Connor, Caroline as Nini Legs in the Air, Broadbent, Jim as Harold Zidler, Wenham, David as Audrey, Whittet, Matthew as Satie, Minogue, Kylie as The Green Fairy, McGregor, Ewan as Christian, Anu, Christine as Arabia, Koman, Jacek as The Unconscious Argentinean, Jackson Mendoza, Natalie as China Doll, Walker, Kerry as Marie
Christian, a young wannabe Bohemian poet living in 1899 Paris, defies his father by joining the colorfully diverse clique inhabiting the dark, fantastical underworld of Paris' now legendary Moulin Rouge. In this seedy but glamorous haven of sex, drugs and newly-discovered electricity, the poet-innocent finds himself plunged into a passionate but ultimately tragic love affair with Satine, the club's highest paid star and the city's most famous courtesan. Their romance is played out against the infamous club - a meeting place of high life and low, where slumming aristocrats and the fashionably rich mingled with workers, artists, Bohemians, actresses and courtesans.
Download Moulin Rouge! Movie Here
This Moulin Rouge! movie ranks with the worst films ever made. Frantic movement, disjointed camera angles, fragments of songs, games and Goofy does not make a great movie. I am not surprised that the MTV generation finds this persuasive. This reminds me of nothing so much as the old Monkees "TV show on Saturday morning - only the plot of Camille was thrown into the action and accelerated. You might say, the Monkees on acid would be a good description. The slapstick comedy was boring, bad acting, the plot makes no sense, the sets seemed a second animated DVD movie Moulin Rouge! from Disney. Let's see, a commercial pop album of love songs, add a Laurel and Hardy film, a high school production of Camille, the Blair Witch camera, "It's a small world" theme park Disney Ride, throw it in a blender crankshaft speed and add sour. Then have the Moulin Rouge!
As I walked into the theater, I did it with an open mind, I was ready for something different. Then the Moulin Rouge! movie began. First, I was impressed with the Paris Surrealist flyovers, but that is where my engrossment with the Moulin Rouge! Musical movie ended. I became upset with the rapid succession of shots too fast and strange camera angles, these techniques work well when used to accentuate a point in a normal movie, but here are limited to numb the mind. Ewan McGregor, when he began singing "The Sound of Music," He hit me with another great annoyance in the film: the complete and utter lack of one original song. The Moulin Rouge! film is supposed to be a musical, even in the musical lyrics of the music serve to advance the story and provide insight into the characters' status. Here, the characters regurgitate bits and pieces of songs, everyone is very familiar with mashed together in a kitschy style that ultimately becomes too confusing and fails to make a discernible point. The Moulin Rouge! Musical movie tries to be an expression of originality with a very garish colors and some very brave Moulin Rouge! Musical techniques, but ultimately comes across as frantic and terrible lack of originality. Most likely for the kind of person who enjoys such unoriginality, and here is successful, as evidenced by the dozens of comments here entitled "Spectacular Spectacular."
I had avoided seeing the Moulin Rouge, just because I heard it was a "musical". Soon I seem to forget that, in fact, as "musical" (Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory). Thus, for a year, avoid the DivX Movie Moulin Rouge! altogether. If not for a good friend of mine insist on seeing the movie, I probably would have lost this wonderful! I am so glad I listened. I never knew how talented it was Ewan McGregor (I am now a huge fan, it's adorable!), And although I have always loved Miss Nicole, was impressive throughout the film. My favorite scene is the duo who are in the elephant (the first of many). I've never been sucked into a Moulin Rouge! Musical like this. Feel what they feel. That "feel" his love and pain. Its nice to do. I was not upset when Nicole Kidman won the Oscar for this film. The performance is credible and the whole song is made by and starring the not folded. Everyone who worked on this Moulin Rouge! Musical movie put their hearts and souls into it, and that shines through. I opened up to at least try some other musicals (Chicago, I did not like), and am always looking for another DVD film Moulin Rouge! to make me feel like I did when I watch Moulin Rouge for the first time. I'm really looking forward to the launch of the Universe "this summer. If you have doubts about seeing this film: Moulin Rouge! a try. You will not be sorry you did.
Where do I start? The terrible miscasting of Ewan McGregor. The horrible music, Lloyd Webber, like a bad acid trip. Kidman terrible lip sync. Kidman lack of stage presence. A story that has been done a thousand times before, better than this. Camera work, which was as Project Blair Witch, only in Technicolor (follow to get my Dramamine). How this Moulin Rouge! movie EVER get financial support? If not for the roof, which was run 1 week, max. O remained in the can forever. Where it belongs.
Maybe Nicole Kidman should have been a singer. He had a beautiful voice, unfortunately, she has no business in front of a camera. Apart from music, honestly believed that was spectacular, nothing in this Moulin Rouge! Musical I thought was a feature of a land, and destroying the masterpiece that is made. All my friends told me how incerdable, however, having seen, the only reason he liked or something that I can think of is that they are surprised by the colors. Plain and simple, the DVD movie Moulin Rouge! is a mess of mixed colors swirls around the screen while playing music in the background. None of those in the least bit redeeming, and sometimes frankly embarrassing, photography is often too fast to see, and there is no single plot twist or unpredictable laugh. My friends all cried at the end I was practically screaming that we knew was going to happen over the last three hours in the opening scene, we were informed that the Christian woman loved is dead. I do not spend my four dollars to know what happens in five minutes of my film. Please Blockbuster, give me my money back, please?
Before I went to the theater I looked here to see the rating. Which was 8.4 and I was pretty sure that can not be bad. I missed the point that people who had the highest rating this movie, but there were also comments on hate. The same happens in the theater, people were leaving before the end, and there are people sitting through the credits as a whole. Unfortunately I tend more toward the first group. Musicals are not my favorites and that's what this is all about. Drama and romance might hurt a little intelligence in the Moulin Rouge. Nicole Kidman is not so blue and beautiful face of Ewan McGregor gigolo I remember a young poet.

Download Moulin Rouge! Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Nailed

No comments:

Post a Comment