Friday, February 20, 2009

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Download Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights Movie Here
Download Movie Dirty Dancing: Havana NightsDirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Have the time of your life..all over again., Turn up the heat and follow the rhythm, Take a chance. Make your move. Have the time of your life., Break the Rules. Find Your Freedom. Live Your Life.
Formats: hidivx, hpc, divx
Genres: Romance, Drama
Year: 2004
IMDB Rating: 5.60
IMDB Votes: 4260
Actors: Garai, Romola as Katey Miller, Cordero, Wilmer as Teacher, Ward, Sela as Jeannie Miller, Boorem, Mika as Susie Miller, Rodriguez, Charlie as Grandpa Suarez, Luna, Diego as Javier Suarez, Mya as Lola Martinez, Lavan, Rene as Carlos Suarez, Jones, January as Eve, Engen, Chris as Steph, Jackson, Jonathan as James Phelps, Cusumano, Polly as Polly, Poveda, Donato as Troubador, Slattery, John as Bert Miller, Kavelin, Tommy as Senor Alonso
An American girl (Garai) and her parents arrive in Cuba right before the Revolution breaks out. She meets a local boy (Luna) who instantly notices her dancing abilities and romances her. But as Castro's forces are forcing Americans to leave the country, will she stay or will she go?
Download Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights Movie Here
Aaah ... I thought it would be like the damn DivX Movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights Dirty Dancing .. oh no, is the best Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights film I've ever seen ... hopefully not, but now, because if you can find a fine Mexican personally am going to give you the money .. rent! You must be 10 lines? What if you just want to comment on the Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights film in the short term ... Rad boring to ten lines each write a comment. All of you should really see this DivX film Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights .. That's good ... I promise cross my heart. I'm going to fucking god this movie: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights so you can see when I'm depressed and out of love ..
This Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights film is impressive. I had a hard time believing a sequel might be better than the original Dirty Dancing ... but believe it! Dirty Dancing Havana Nights is definitely not another disappointing sequel. It is a great movie: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights with a sound even better. If you've seen the original many times like me, you will notice a similar story line in the sequel, but with a touch of Cuban. Therefore, if you liked the original, you should see this movie. You will not be disappointed. Basically, this DVD movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights is a Cuban-style to return to the original, with a few added twists. A rich girl ... poor kid ... ... dance and love! Contains a great dance and music. It is definitely a must see!
All good parents to their children "If you can not say something nice, say nothing at all." (Of course, most good parents also warn about the execution of a foreign country at all hours of the night, but I digress!) So .... (INSERT EXTRA LONG BREAK WITH TONGUE filling Biting SILENCE!) Therefore, I promise I'm not going to do about the injustice of one modern classic title that smacks of a cliché and not very well acted (or too well danced) sloppy seconds and I will not describe how creepy Patrick Swazye're looking for ( when exactly did he see her dance, is the creepy old !?!). their stalking Instead, I must say that John Slattery and Sela Ward tried his best with what was given and the costumes are amazing women (despite how it went from a prudish, wear sweater introvert who had to borrow a "sexy" costume of a waitress with a million low-cut, less than demure dresses I never know!) So, now I've done my best to say a little "something good" and a lot of "nothing" s, I want to finish knowing that although I will do my best not to take a piece of this movie: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights with me, I think Unfortunately, a piece of him will always remain, and not in my heart, but definitely me!
Katey Miller (Garai) is a girl who in 1958 traveled to Cuba and is seeking to continue with their lives. Then he met Javier (Luna), a waiter and an incredible dancer showing its true meaning of dance. Katey, determined to learn to dance with feeling like Javier convinces him to be their partner in a dance competition. As their passion grows, that the practice diligently until the night of the competition. But they are not aware that, although outside the dance revolution is coming to an end. I rated this DVD movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights 9 / 10 because I have enjoyed immensely. He had a good combination of romance, good music, and charm. Romola Garai and Diego Luna dancing and a great chemistry together, but after Garais' acting and the story could have been better, but overall is a fun and sexy film. Go see it, you'll be amazed!

Download Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Undercover Brother
Captivity DivX

No comments:

Post a Comment