Monday, January 26, 2009

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Download Journey to the Center of the Earth Movie Here
Download Movie Journey to the Center of the EarthJourney to the Center of the Earth

Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Action, Drama, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Year: 2008
IMDB Rating: 4.90
IMDB Votes: 75
Actors: Ken Kirzinger as Big Guy, Rick Schroder as Jonathan Brock, Brewer, Jonathan as Wakinta, Grayhm, Steven as Abel Brock, Baker, Simon as Rescuer, Dopud, Mike as Sergei Petkov, Puckler, Damien as Noah Freebourne, Side, Richard as Solomon Smith, Fonda, Peter as Edward Dennison
Based on the Jules Verne Novel and set in the late 1870's - A Woman (Victoria Pratt) hires an anthropologist/adventurer (Rick Shroder) to track down her husband (Peter Fonda), who has disappeared while searching for an elusive passage to the center of the earth.
Download Journey to the Center of the Earth Movie Here
I was very disappointed in this movie. Now, most kids will say, "Oh Boy, It's the best DivX Movie Journey to the Center of the Earth ever! Go see it now!" Well, I'm 12 and I have heard that from almost everyone. I was very disappointed. The only good thing is the 3D. Acting, script and plot were pretty bad and passed! Hell, it is best that the new 3D glasses will not make you dizzy or blind! The Journey to the Center of the Earth movie is quite boring, as I said. The glasses are a bit nerdy, but if you go to a DVD film Journey to the Center of the Earth and waiting for some sorta new, impressive glasses look "cool", then your in the wrong place. Total: If you are in 3d, to see that only the 3d. If it does not ... Avoid! Rating: 3D: 4 / 10 Normal: 2 / 10
I admit that was decent, but not in 3D. But it is too Campy. The theater was full of these types of children to tell a laugh behind a fart joke. Actually I did not want to see this movie, but suck with their hours of programming had no choice. I was not disappointed with this film, but I was not convinced either. I would say wait for entry into the video, so you can pause and do what you want. The images are impressive, making the special effects on TV shows more real, but then again maybe that was their reason. He was also serving well, but the direction was insistent. I liked the concept of history, but clicking on the realism of science and so that makes it incredible. I do not hate this movie, I only worked on it a little more.

Download Journey to the Center of the Earth Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment